A poll conducted by CNN and ORC International revelled some strange and interesting beliefs in respect of the missing Malaysia Airlines B777 (9M-MRO).
Here is summary of the results:
10% of Americans believe aliens were involved in the disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. The survey also revealed that 9% of all people believe “space aliens or beings from another dimension were involved”. Yeah right! (Ed.)
79% believe there are no survivors.
- 52% believe we will eventually find out what happened to the flight, and authorities are not looking in the right place. You think! (Ed.)
- 46% say we will never know.
- 57% per cent of those surveyed say terrorists were involved, but none have come forward to take responsibility. This in itself suggests that terrorism was not involved.
- 42% of U.S. respondents believe hijackers were involved.
- 52% said a mechanical failure was probably involved.
- 25% of those surveyed said it was very likely that the crew or plane’s pilots had something to do with the disappearance.
The Daily Mail revels that the Malaysian tourism minister has said the government will not inject any more money into the state-owned Malaysian Airlines after the MH370 disaster. The ailing national carrier has suffered a sharp slump in bookings and £750 million losses since the disappearance of the flight two months ago and is undergoing “restructuring”.
Mohammad Nazri Abdul Aziz, Minister of Tourism and Culture, said the government will not put “any more money” into the troubled airline. Malaysia Airlines – which is owned by the Malaysian government through a holding company – had already suffered $1.3billion losses over the last three years and it faced stiff competition and unprofitable routes.